http://www.reallifefitnessandhealth.com

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pilates-My New Best Friend



What is Pilates? An innovative system of mind-body exercise evolved from the principles of Joseph Pilates. And Just one of the many challenging and fun workouts you will participate in at the UTAH FITNESS RETREAT.

Pilates dramatically transforms the way your body looks, feels and performs. It teaches good posture, and graceful movement. It builds strength without excess bulk, creating a sleek, toned body with slender thighs and a flat abdomen. I've been sore for three days and I take that as a good sign. Not to mention, I already feel more toned, my flexibility has improved, and my back discomfort has been alleviated....Just after two weeks of doing pilates!

Pilates is a safe, sensible exercise system using a floor mat or equipment, that will help you look and feel your very best. No matter what your age or fitness level, it will work for you. After participating in a pilates class, my mind feels aligned with my body, I feel refreshed, and stronger.

Here at the UTAH FITNESS RETEAT, be prepared to move your body to create the shape you want. Our certified instructors will help you achieve your goals and I guarantee this is one class you'll want make a consistent part of your workout plan once you leave.

In Health and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers